- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Best Barrel Tempranillo release at Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 10 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The release of the Best Barrel Tempranillo at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards will be available Aug. 10 at the Umpqua Valley winery
With only 300 bottles produced, this wine sells out fast. We will feature this “Best Barrel” on the tasting flight while supplies last. Come out early and don’t miss this limited opportunity.