- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Best of Varietal Awards & Reception
April 30, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join us in celebrating the beginning of the 2020 Okanagan Valley wine tourism season with a tasting of the best wines in British Columbia! The evening begins with a concise presentation of the Best of Varietal Awards and is followed by an exclusive tasting of this years’ winning wines paired with curated canapes and cheeses. The winners have been chosen over a two-day judging process of 600 entries by an esteemed panel of judges. Tickets are limited to this fantastic event. Be sure to get yours early!
This is a 19+ event. Please do not drink and drive.