- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Beyond Brooks Webinar with Kiss the Ground
April 10 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$99
Our Beyond Brooks partner for April is nonprofit Kiss the Ground.
Beyond Brooks is a collaboration with artisan producers to bring you an intriguing, inspirational and educational experience.
The bundle that accompanies this webinar includes:
• 1 bottle of 2018 Brooks Pinot Noir blend with special Kiss the Ground label
• 1 bottle of 2019 Brooks White Blend with special Kiss the Ground label
• Quinn Movie Night Box: 9 bags of microwave popcorn, 9 oil packets and 9 seasoning packets (3 real butter & sea salt, 3 aged parmesan & rosemary and 3 white cheddar & sea salt)
• Kiss the Ground Movie Watch Party on Friday, April 9th (available on Netflix)
• Webinar with Ryland Engelhart, Co-Founder and Executive Director of Kiss the Ground, Janie Heuck, Managing Director of Brooks and Master of Wine, Bree Stock on Saturday, April 10th at 1pm PST/4pm EST