- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Bordertown Virtual Wine Tasting
May 2, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - May 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
Here’s How You Can Sip Bordertown’s Varietals from Home
Be sure to ‘follow’ Bordertown or click either ‘Going’ or ‘Interested’ to this event to get a Virtual Tasting reminder.
Your host, Carl Boucher, is a wine expert who has always found inspiration in the stories and people behind the world’s most interesting wines. For the past 20 years, Carl’s curiosity and passion has helped him lead the wine menus for some of the top restaurants in the world, as well as curate wines for collectors and private cellars. He also brought the world of wine on board at WestJet, with new flavours, new countries and wine regions, creating a wine program with the same personality as the airline.
Carl will lead you through an information-rich tasting, sharing the story of the wines and insights about our winemaking practices.
This Saturday marks the second of a series of these live tasting events. Find out about the grape varietals that make the wines that capture the essence of the South Okanagan region’s unique growing conditions. You can join in with questions and comments and interact with Carl during the live tasting.
1. Living Desert White and Red: The Amazing Blends April 25
2. Gruner Veltliner and Rose: Springtime Delights May 2
3. Unoaked Chardonnay and Chardonnay: Chardonnay Both Ways May 9
4. Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon: The Big Reds May 16
During our second ‘At Home with Bordertown’ Tasting, you’ll find out about Bordertown’s famous ‘Living Desert’ wines – Living Desert White and Living Desert Red. These are the amazing blends that show off how wine varietals can complement each other so fabulously!