- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Bothell Holiday Wine, Beer and Spirits Walk
December 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm$30
The Bothell Holiday Wine, Beer and Spirits Walk will be 5-8:30 p.m., on Saturday, Dec. 14. Cost is $30 for this event presented by the Bothell Kenmore Chamber of Commerce and Seattle Uncorked.
Taste the area’s premier wineries, breweries, & distilleries while shopping Bothell’s Main Street retailers. More than 18 retailers will be playing host to some of your favorite local wineries, breweries, and distilleries.
Grab your friends, bring your favorite drinking glass and head to the new downtown Bothell for the Holiday Bothell Wine, Beer & Spirits Walk.
Tickets are $25 through Dec. 8, and $30 beginning Dec. 9 (while supplies last).
Check-in and bottle sales will be at First & Main Design Market. Go there to get your event wristband, 10 tasting tickets, and your map to find out which shop is playing host to which winery/distillery/brewery. Most shops will also have delicious snacks to enjoy.
Buy your favorites and leave them at our bottle valet at First & Main Design Market – then return when you are done tasting to pick up your purchases to take home!
BYOG (bring your own glass). A limited supply of glasses will be available for $5 each.
Ambassador Wines of WA
Cave B Estate Winery
Chandler Reach Vineyards
Love That Red Winery
Michael Florentino Cellars
Naches Heights Vineyard
Willamette Valley Vineyards
Bosk Brew Works
Foggy Noggin Brewing
Watts Brewing Company
Bomond Spirits Collection
Puget Sound Rum Co
Pursuit Distilling co.
Sui Generis Spirits
Core Hero Hard Cider
Must be 21 years of age or older to participate. Additional tastes available for $1 each. Event is a collaboration between The Bothell Kenmore Chamber of Commerce and Seattle Uncorked.