- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Bothell Holiday Wine, Beer and Spirits Walk
December 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm$30
The Bothell Holiday Wine, Beer and Spirits Walk will be 5-8:30 p.m., on Saturday, Dec. 14. Cost is $30 for this event presented by the Bothell Kenmore Chamber of Commerce and Seattle Uncorked.
Taste the area’s premier wineries, breweries, & distilleries while shopping Bothell’s Main Street retailers. More than 18 retailers will be playing host to some of your favorite local wineries, breweries, and distilleries.
Grab your friends, bring your favorite drinking glass and head to the new downtown Bothell for the Holiday Bothell Wine, Beer & Spirits Walk.
Tickets are $25 through Dec. 8, and $30 beginning Dec. 9 (while supplies last).
Check-in and bottle sales will be at First & Main Design Market. Go there to get your event wristband, 10 tasting tickets, and your map to find out which shop is playing host to which winery/distillery/brewery. Most shops will also have delicious snacks to enjoy.
Buy your favorites and leave them at our bottle valet at First & Main Design Market – then return when you are done tasting to pick up your purchases to take home!
BYOG (bring your own glass). A limited supply of glasses will be available for $5 each.
Ambassador Wines of WA
Cave B Estate Winery
Chandler Reach Vineyards
Love That Red Winery
Michael Florentino Cellars
Naches Heights Vineyard
Willamette Valley Vineyards
Bosk Brew Works
Foggy Noggin Brewing
Watts Brewing Company
Bomond Spirits Collection
Puget Sound Rum Co
Pursuit Distilling co.
Sui Generis Spirits
Core Hero Hard Cider
Must be 21 years of age or older to participate. Additional tastes available for $1 each. Event is a collaboration between The Bothell Kenmore Chamber of Commerce and Seattle Uncorked.