- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Bubbles and Lobster at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$115.00
Addie’s Sparkles and lobster on Aug. 8 at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards – what a perfect pairing! We are flying in 2-pound Maine lobsters to pair with Addie’s Sparkles for this special dinner in the Reustle Amphitheater.
Each guest will receive a whopping 2 – 2.5 pound Maine Lobster and the dinner fixings. Each couple will also receive a bottle of Addie’s Sparkles. The evening will be made complete with live music performed by the Oregon Mozart Players. At only $115 per person this event will sell out quickly.
Limited seating so RSVP quickly by calling (541) 459-6060 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org today!
*Please note our tasting room will be CLOSED on Aug. 8 so we can prepare for Bubbles and Lobster.
The gates will OPEN for the event at 5:30PM