- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
Bubbles and Lobster
August 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Addies Sparkles and Lobster…what a perfect pairing!! We are flying in whole live Maine Lobsters to pair with Addies Sparkles for this special dinner in the Reustle Amphitheater. Each guest will receive a whole Maine Lobster and the dinner fixings. Each couple will also receive a bottle of Addies Sparkles. The evening will be made complete with live music performed by the Symphony’s Oregon Mozart Players. At only $145 per person this event will sell out quickly.
The menu includes Fresh Lobster, Butter, Corn Salad, Green Salad, Cheesy Biscuits and Dessert. And you get to keep your Riedel Champagne Flutes! RSVP required.
Tasting Room will be closed August 14th so we can prepare for the Bubbles and Lobster.