- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
Cellar-Brate Oregon – Artisan Wine & Food
May 22 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
CELLAR-BRATE Oregon & Oregon Wine Month in a beautiful country setting out at TMK Creamery in Canby, Oregon.
As you enjoy the outdoor setting in a pop-up format, taste up to 6 Oregon craft wines and enjoy the food trucks and vendors serving up artisan goods on-site, and of course, meet the TMK cowlebrities and see the farm.
Represented craft wineries & artisan foods include:
- Résolu Cellars
- La Randonnee Wines
- Rue Cler
- 40:31 Wines
- Woven Wineworks
- Garibaldi Cellars
- Wayward Sandwiches Food Truck
- TMK Creamery Food Truck
- Crust! Wood Fire Pizza
Live music and more artisans!
*There is no cost for the event however tasting fees may vary by winery.
TMK Creamery is located: 27221 S Dryland Road | Canby, Oregon
Time/Date: 11am – 4pm Saturday, May 22, 2021