- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Cellar-Brate Oregon – Artisan Wine & Food
May 22 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
CELLAR-BRATE Oregon & Oregon Wine Month in a beautiful country setting out at TMK Creamery in Canby, Oregon.
As you enjoy the outdoor setting in a pop-up format, taste up to 6 Oregon craft wines and enjoy the food trucks and vendors serving up artisan goods on-site, and of course, meet the TMK cowlebrities and see the farm.
Represented craft wineries & artisan foods include:
- Résolu Cellars
- La Randonnee Wines
- Rue Cler
- 40:31 Wines
- Woven Wineworks
- Garibaldi Cellars
- Wayward Sandwiches Food Truck
- TMK Creamery Food Truck
- Crust! Wood Fire Pizza
Live music and more artisans!
*There is no cost for the event however tasting fees may vary by winery.
TMK Creamery is located: 27221 S Dryland Road | Canby, Oregon
Time/Date: 11am – 4pm Saturday, May 22, 2021