- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Chateau Lill is Crushing the Blood Shortage in October
October 13 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until October 15, 2020
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, repeating until October 22, 2020
Chateau Lill and Bloodworks NW are partnering to support hospitals and their patients throughout the Pacific Northwest by providing an opportunity for our local community to donate blood. Chateau Lill has opened its doors to host a Pop-up Donor Center in Woodinville Wine Country.
During October 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22 the Grand Room will be transformed from a beautiful wedding venue into a pop-up blood donation center, allowing local residents and wine enthusiasts to come out and save a life as a blood donor.
Sign up Today to donate at Chateau Lill. For more information, call 800-398-7888. Blood donors will receive a coupon for 20% off when they purchase 6 or more bottles of wine, compliments of Chateau Lill.
All Blood donors who give thru Oct. 31 will have their blood tested for COVID-19 antibodies. Should you test positive for these antibodies, a donation of your plasma may be the treatment someone is waiting for. Learn more about COVID antibodies using this link, COVID antibody testing.