- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Cigar and Port tasting at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
June 19, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$60
This cigar and Port tasting at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards on Saturday, June 19 will taste you through a Ruby Port, a 10-year Tawny Port, a 20-year Tawny Port, a Colheita Port and a Vintage Port in addition to Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards Rojo Dulce.
Afterwards, we will discuss the perfect pairing for this fortified wine – a perfect cigar. Cigar steward Jack Trowbridge will present a short class on how to find and enjoy the perfect cigar – a Hemingway Short Story Cigar is included with the class!
At only $60 per person, this is a great Father’s Day gift idea! RSVP required.