- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Cigar and Port Tasting
June 19, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards’ Rojo Dulce takes on Ports from Portugal. Stephen M. Reustle will take you through an educational presentation of “Port” wines…how they are made, classified and more! You will taste through a Ruby Port, a 10 year Tawny Port, a 20 Year Tawny Port, a Colheita Port and a Vintage Port in addition to Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards Rojo Dulce. Afterwards we will discuss the perfect pairing for this fortified wine…a perfect cigar. Our guest cigar steward Jack Trowbridge will present a short class on how to find and enjoy the perfect cigar – a Hemingway Short Story Cigar is included with the class! At only $60 per person, this is a great Father’s Day gift idea. RSVP is required.