- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Columbia Willamette Enological Society presents Tendril Wine Cellars
March 11, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 – $40
The Columbia Willamette Enological Society (CWES) presents its monthly education program on March 11 at Fort Vancouver featuring Tendril Wine Cellars of Gaston, Ore.
You will hear the winemaker discuss approach and philosophy. Taste seven premium wines paired with four gourmet food bites from the Northwest Culinary Institute. We meet in the restored Red Cross Building at Fort Vancouver Historic Reserve.
Registration is at 7 p.m., with welcome wine poured shortly. Program start is 7:30 p.m. and ends at 9 p.m. Fee is $30 for members and $40 for guests. Pay at the door. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests always welcome!