- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Corks and Canvas Event “Spring Barn” at Wit Cellars
August 21, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$40
Includes step-by-step instruction, all paint supplies, brushes, and gloves (must be worn during the event). You MUST bring a mask to wear for arrival and departure. Apron & Easel not provided, but you may bring your own. You will receive an email before your event with more information about the current health and safety guidelines.
LOCATION: Wit Cellars
19501 144th Ave NE Suite A-500
Woodinville, WA 98072
Venue Phone: 425.478.7873
FOOD/BEV: Beverages, apps, small plates and entrees available for purchase.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. A minimum of 24 hours notice required to reschedule into another event.