- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Corks and Canvas with Barnyard Snow at Sigillo Cellars
January 22 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$35
Corks and Canvas with Barnyard Snow on Wednesday, Jan. 22 will be staged at Sigillo Cellars in the Snoqualmie Valley.
This class, which brings a theme of Barnyard Snow includes all your painting supplies, apron and easy step-by-step instruction.
DATE: Wednesday, Jan. 22
LOCATION: Sigillo Cellars, 8086 Railroad Ave. SE Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Venue phone: (425) 292-0754
TIME: 5:30 p.m. Check-in is 6 p.m., with instruction until 8 p.m.