- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Coro Salami & Tinte Cellars Wine Tasting at 5pm on Insta
June 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us June 9th at 5pm on Instagram for a fun and informative live virtual wine and salami tasting with Tinte Cellars and Coro Salami.
We’ll be pairing our Coro sample pack of delicious salami (i.e., classic, mole, finocchiona, and agrumi) with a lovely collection of Tinte Cellars wine (i.e., 2019 Rosé of Counoise, 2018 Viognier, 2017 Malbec, and 2017 Syrah).