- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Coro Salami & Tinte Cellars Wine Tasting at 5pm on Insta
June 9 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us June 9th at 5pm on Instagram for a fun and informative live virtual wine and salami tasting with Tinte Cellars and Coro Salami.
We’ll be pairing our Coro sample pack of delicious salami (i.e., classic, mole, finocchiona, and agrumi) with a lovely collection of Tinte Cellars wine (i.e., 2019 Rosé of Counoise, 2018 Viognier, 2017 Malbec, and 2017 Syrah).