- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Country Night with Kurt Van Meter at Oak Knoll Winery
August 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
Kurt Van Meter has shared the stage with country super stars Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Little Big Town and Montgomery Gentry just to name a few. Kurt’s live show is high energy and crowd inclusive. Kurt Van Meter and his band make the crowd the show so be ready to sing along and enjoy excellent country music.
Time: 6pm – 9pm, gates open at 5pm
Food : Smoked Brisket is available for purchase from the James Gang BBQ. Or bring your own picnic dinner.
Cost is $5 for all ages.
NO OUTSIDE drinks of any kind allowed in.