- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
CountryFest at Delfino Vineyards
August 15, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
Delfino Vineyards presents its classic CountryFest on Saturday, Aug. 15 in Southern Oregon’s Umpqua Valley with Dan Harmon and Cascade Country as well as Neil Gregory Johnson.
Come enjoy some of the best wine right here in our own backyard while enjoying some traditional country music by Dan Harmon and Cascade Country, which follow Neil Gregory Johnson, who opens the program at 4 p.m. Cascade Country starts at 5 p.m. and goes until 8 p.m.
This event will be held at The Outdoor Pavilion at Delfino Vineyards and Winery. There will be fun giveaways and drawings. Beast Burger and Huele a Tacos will be there as well.
Wine & beer available for sale.
Seating is first-come first-served, so bring a chair or blanket just in case…
There is plenty of parking, and Delfino Vineyards is RV-friendly.