- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
CountryFest at Delfino Vineyards
August 15 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
Delfino Vineyards presents its classic CountryFest on Saturday, Aug. 15 in Southern Oregon’s Umpqua Valley with Dan Harmon and Cascade Country as well as Neil Gregory Johnson.
Come enjoy some of the best wine right here in our own backyard while enjoying some traditional country music by Dan Harmon and Cascade Country, which follow Neil Gregory Johnson, who opens the program at 4 p.m. Cascade Country starts at 5 p.m. and goes until 8 p.m.
This event will be held at The Outdoor Pavilion at Delfino Vineyards and Winery. There will be fun giveaways and drawings. Beast Burger and Huele a Tacos will be there as well.
Wine & beer available for sale.
Seating is first-come first-served, so bring a chair or blanket just in case…
There is plenty of parking, and Delfino Vineyards is RV-friendly.