- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Create a Silk Scarf, SIP & DIP Workshop
September 26, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$39
Colour Drop Design brings the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf.
Each workshop begins with a hands on demonstration. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint, one drop at a time, on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking.
If you can put ketchup on a hot dog, you can do this art!
All tickets include a wine tasting.
Choose from three time blocks:
Workshop 1: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Workshop 2: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Workshop 3: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Maximum 6 participants per time slot.
ALL AGES WELCOME
For any questions regarding this event, please contact Krista from Colour Drop Design, directly.