- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Create a Silk Scarf, SIP & DIP
August 30, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$49
You are invited to a 2 hour water marbling workshop!!!!
We bring the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf and enjoy wine tasting and a glass of wine.
Each workshop starts off with a hands on demonstration. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint one drop at a time on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking. My husband likes to tease me that if you can put ketchup on a hotdog you can do this art!
All tickets include a wine tasting and a glass of wine. Non-alcoholic available for underage participants.
ALL AGES WELCOME
This will be an outdoor workshop…please be prepared for the weather.
What are we doing to protect our guests at workshops?
-mandatory hand sanitizer upon arrival
-masks will be available, but not required
-each work station will be sanitized in between guests
-we will allow time in between workshops to clean high touch areas
-workshops will be groups of 6 to allow time to clean