- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Date Night at Home | Damsel Cellars | The Cottage
May 22, 2020 - May 23, 2020$98
Week two of our date night at home with paired wines special. Our winemaker’s dinner with Damsel Cellars was phenomenal…and this time you can enjoy it from the comfort of home! Pickup or have delivered (contact-free available of course!) two courses, each with a curated bottle of amazing Damsel Cellars wine paired with a choice of two dishes. Full menu details available on our website.
Pre-order today either by phone (425-286-6332) or online! Limited quantity available for pickup this Friday and Saturday (May 22 & 23) only, sales end at 8p the day prior.
Wine: 2019 ‘Rosalind’ Rosé
Chopped Watermelon Caprese
Wine: 2017 ‘The Fates’ GSM Blend
And we will of course have live music both nights at 6p broadcast at Facebook Live!