- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Dave’s Famous Clam Chowder and Oyster Feed
June 20 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for Dave’s famous clam chowder and BBQ oysters for a real treat! This annual event has always been a hit. Bring the whole family to enjoy this special day with us. Menu items will include hot dogs. Because who doesn’t like hot dogs? This will be an outside event. Great wine, great food, great company!
Reservations can be made through https://coelhowinery.com/shop/reservations/ or https://www.opentable.com/
**Reservations appreciated but not required**