- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars Date Night Takeout – Valentine’s Weekend
February 1 @ 11:00 am - February 11 @ 5:00 pm
The DeLille Cellars Date Night Valentine’s Weekend Takeout menu is live! Pre-order for pickup at our tasting room in #Woodinville on Friday, Feb. 12 or Saturday, Feb. 13 from 1-4 p.m.. This menu features the award-winning 2017 D2 Red Wine or the D2 + 2019 Rosé.