- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Dine Amongst the Vines
July 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150
Join us for an unforgettable dinner in the historical Brooks Estate Vineyard from 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
A delicious summer bounty prepared by Chef Norma will be served family style and paired with current release and library vintages of wines from our Estate Vineyard.
Dinner will also be paired with live classical music by The Salem String Quartet.
The meal will conclude with s’mores at the fire pit as the sun sets.
Please wear sensible walking shoes for journeying through the vineyard and bring a jacket in case of chilly evening weather.
*Please note that current social distancing guidelines will be followed by having individual tables for each associated group if required during the date of event.