- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Dine Amongst the Vines
July 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150
Join us for an unforgettable dinner in the historical Brooks Estate Vineyard from 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
A delicious summer bounty prepared by Chef Norma will be served family style and paired with current release and library vintages of wines from our Estate Vineyard.
Dinner will also be paired with live classical music by The Salem String Quartet.
The meal will conclude with s’mores at the fire pit as the sun sets.
Please wear sensible walking shoes for journeying through the vineyard and bring a jacket in case of chilly evening weather.
*Please note that current social distancing guidelines will be followed by having individual tables for each associated group if required during the date of event.