- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Dine Amongst the Vines
July 10, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150
Join us for an unforgettable dinner in the historical Brooks Estate Vineyard from 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
A delicious summer bounty prepared by Chef Norma will be served family style and paired with current release and library vintages of wines from our Estate Vineyard.
Dinner will also be paired with live classical music by The Salem String Quartet.
The meal will conclude with s’mores at the fire pit as the sun sets.
Please wear sensible walking shoes for journeying through the vineyard and bring a jacket in case of chilly evening weather.
*Please note that current social distancing guidelines will be followed by having individual tables for each associated group if required during the date of event.