- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Dobbes Family Estate presents World of Wine with Toni
October 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until November 27, 2019
Come join Toni, our tasting room lead, for an intimate tour through our Dobbes Family Estate portfolio in downtown Dundee, Ore.
Held the fourth Tuesday evening of every month, each two-hour event is an open forum to learn more about the wines we all love and enjoy; or even just to learn about wine in general.
This isn’t your average wine tasting experience, so come ready for fun and education with a side of cheese and charcuterie, and maybe even a surprise wine! Each World of Wine with Toni is limited to 8 people per tasting. Tickets are on sale now for every session.