- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Drink Prosser Premium Wine Reception
November 9, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
Prosser Wine is pleased to announce a Drink Prosser wine tasting reception 6-8 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 9 at the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center.
Join us (15+ wineries) and explore the premium wine our town has to offer. All wines will be the best of the best, well-scoring, award-winning or winemaker’s favorite/best. Meet winemakers, enologists, owners and managers, explore the Clore Center and get ready for one of the best weekends in Prosser.
A ticket, which costs $30, includes light appetizers and wine tasting.
The Prosser Wine Network includes Airfield Estates, Alexandria Nicole Cellars, Barrel Springs, Bunnell Family Cellars, Chinook Wines, Columbia Crest, Coyote Canyon Winery, Daven Lore Winery, Desert Wind Winery, Domanico Cellars, Gamache Vintners, Martinez & Martinez Winery, Mercer Estates, Milbrandt Vineyards, Ryan Patrick Wines and The Hogue Cellars.