- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Weekend at ROCO Winery
June 19, 2021 @ 10:00 am - June 20, 2021 @ 4:00 pm$30
Father’s Day Weekend Private Stash Vertical Tasting
June 19 & 20, 2021 | 10am – 4pm | $30
All dads have a “private stash” of their favorite indulgences. Our winemaker, Rollin, is no exception. He has selected specific vines to produce his coveted Private Stash wine, a limited production wine from his estate vineyard, Wits’ End. It was first produced in 2003 for the winemaker and his immediate family’s private stash. Thus the name.
This Father’s Day, bring your favorite gentleman out to enjoy a vertical of this special wine, and take home a few bottles to stash away for later.