- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
First EVER event at Spearhead Winery Yoga, Wine & Chocolate!!
August 9, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$35.00
Buddha Beats Yoga is BACK!!! Join us for our very first event at this new amazing venue SpearHead Winery. I have teamed up with two local amazing talents this year! SpearHead Winery with their delicious wine & Karat chocolate with the best chocolate in town!!
Summer is finally here and covid is almost over, so treat yourself to an afternoon out of the house, perhaps with a few friends, get into nature and just relax.
We will start our event on the beautiful grass overlooking the Okanagan, while certified yoga instructor Aleena Mckinnon, guides you through a relaxing yoga class.
This class is about relaxing and letting go. We will move very slowly a moving meditation with the breath. Watery, fluid, rhythmic, simple, sweet movements. We will end this class with a guided meditation to melt away any stress from the last few months.
After class, we will enjoy a glass of wine that will be paired with local Karat chocolate. We will be following all the guidelines of COVID, social distancing and the winery has everything in place for you yogis. This entire event will be outside to keep everyone safe.
All levels welcome.
We recommend bringing your yoga mat. If you require a mat please let me know and I will bring you one.
Ticket price: $35.00
For tickets email transfer Aleena at email@example.com
Please include your email, the event date, and the full names of the people coming. Upon your arrival at the event, you just tell them your name at the door.