- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
First Friday Locals Night at Dobbes Family Estate
February 1, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00 pm on day 1 of the month, repeating until March 6, 2020
Join us at Dobbes Family Estate on the first Friday of every month from 4 to 6 p.m. for 30 percent off all cheese/charcuterie plates and select wines by the glass.