- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
First Friday Wine Tasting with Bells Up at Nikki Jane’s Boutique
April 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Bells Up will be the featured winery at Nikki Jane’s Boutique during downtown Newberg’s First Friday event on April 3, 2020.
Winemaker Dave Specter will hang out with Nikki Jane’s owner Amy Rubottom and pour three wines — the newly released 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, the 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir and the 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir — at $1 per taste, refunded on a single bottle purchase.
The family-friendly evening is held on the first Friday of every month and runs from 5-9 p.m., rain or shine. It includes more than 20 different Downtown Newberg locations.
Free and open to the public, Newberg’s shopkeepers stay open late for wine tastings, hors d’oeuvres and live music. All participating establishments display a small banner, making it easy to find the next ARTwalk destination.
Pop in and visit with Dave if you’re out and about!