- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
First Taste of Oregon
January 24 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until January 25, 2020
More than two dozen wineries are set to pour Jan. 24-25 at First Taste of Oregon on the state fairgrounds in Salem, an event joined by live music, cider, spirits, beer and food vendors.
General admission: Pre-sale either is $8
4-9 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24
Noon-9 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 25
One-day VIP is $20
Includes admission for one of either days, one event glass and several random tastings, plus access to the VIP lounge with refreshments.
Senior general admission is $6 for honored citizens aged 60 and older. This ticket can be redeemed against an upgrade at face value.