- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Live at Matthews Winery with Ricky Venture Revue
May 24 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Ricky Venture Revue covers music from the 60s through current hits and will provide a fun evening of wine and dance May 24 at Matthews Winery.
There’s no cover charge and wine is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Bring your friends for a great start to your weekend!
Qurious Tedious (QT) serves up authentic Mexican dishes with a smile, from monster burritos to short rib tacos with hand-smashed guacamole and fresh pico de gallo to satisfy the most demanding pallet.