- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Fullerton Wine Course: Syrah
August 29, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$40
The Fullerton Wine Course: Syrah with winemaker Alex Fullerton on Aug. 29 provides a dive deep into the famed regions, winemaking and flavor profiles of this under-appreciated red grape, tasting both our own bottling and examples from around the globe.
Syrah rises high on the list of mesmerizing grape varietals for Alex. The allure pulled him in like a black hole, and in 2015 he started making Syrah from Mae’s Vineyard in the Applegate Valley of Southern Oregon.
Syrah can be made in climates ranging from moderate to hot, and produces unique wines that showcase the climates and soils of the growing regions.