- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Fullerton Winemaker Dinner with Irving Street Kitchen for Classic Wines Auction
February 26 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$150
Alex Fullerton will be center stage of the Fullerton Winemaker Dinner on Feb. 26 in Portland at Irving Street Kitchen as part of the Classic Wines Auction.
Classic Wines Auction winemaker dinners pair top-rated chefs with premier winemakers for one-of-a-kind, multi-course meals. These events are staged at select local restaurants three times per year, and the unique dinners feature esteemed winemakers from Oregon and beyond with proceeds benefiting five local nonprofit organizations.