- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Glassybaby pop-up at Sigillo Cellars to benefit Trail Youth
February 13, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come out to Sigillo Cellars on Feb. 13 and join us at a Glassybaby pop-up where $3 from the sale of each Glassybaby will be donated to the Glassybaby White Light Fund to benefit Trail Youth.
Trail Youth is a nonprofit coffee home that removes labels and restores value to all teens who struggle with life’s challenges. Drinks and more, free to youth.