- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Gourmet Burgers and Wine at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
May 1 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Each Saturday during the summer, we will feature a different gourmet burger – perfectly paired with Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards wines.
Our burgers are 100% organic Black Angus beef (raised at the vineyard) on homemade rolls with homemade curly fries. For the non-wine drinker in your group, we offer a selection of locally crafted beer on tap.
Live music from noon to 4 p.m. with performers to be announced.