- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Grape to Glass Gala for Yakima Valley College
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$65
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – The annual Grape to Glass Gala, a student scholarship benefit event on Saturday, May 18 for Yakima Valley College’s wine program, will include a four-course winemaker’s dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners wines, a silent auction, music and dancing.
Yakima Valley Vintners, YVC’s teaching winery, is on the Grandview campus. The facility offers students studies in the college’s Vineyard and Winery Technology Program.
More than 50 items ranging from wine to vacations will be auctioned. Proceeds will benefit student scholarships for the Vineyard & Winery Technology Program.
The Gala is also a way to celebrate the success of graduates from the program who are working in the grape and wine industry. This year we will feature graduates during the social hour. Join us to celebrate their success as we showcase the work they are doing with local employers.