- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Grape to Glass Gala for Yakima Valley College
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$65
GRANDVIEW, Wash. – The annual Grape to Glass Gala, a student scholarship benefit event on Saturday, May 18 for Yakima Valley College’s wine program, will include a four-course winemaker’s dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners wines, a silent auction, music and dancing.
Yakima Valley Vintners, YVC’s teaching winery, is on the Grandview campus. The facility offers students studies in the college’s Vineyard and Winery Technology Program.
More than 50 items ranging from wine to vacations will be auctioned. Proceeds will benefit student scholarships for the Vineyard & Winery Technology Program.
The Gala is also a way to celebrate the success of graduates from the program who are working in the grape and wine industry. This year we will feature graduates during the social hour. Join us to celebrate their success as we showcase the work they are doing with local employers.