- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Grizzly Peak Winery presents Michal Palzewicz: The Magic of Cello Solo
August 9 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Grizzly Peak Winery presents Michal Palzewicz: The Magic of Cello Solo in a program on Aug. 9 that includes all 6 preludes form the Cello Solo Suites by J.S. Bach, and selected pieces by Saint-Saens, Duport and Palzewicz.
RSVP at GrizzlyPeakWines@gmail.com or call 541-482-5700.
This is an outdoor concert and socially distanced.
Cost: Donation of your choice:
www.paypal.me/michalcello or Venmo: @michal-Palzewicz