- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Grizzly Peak Winery presents Michal Palzewicz: The Magic of Cello Solo
August 9, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Grizzly Peak Winery presents Michal Palzewicz: The Magic of Cello Solo in a program on Aug. 9 that includes all 6 preludes form the Cello Solo Suites by J.S. Bach, and selected pieces by Saint-Saens, Duport and Palzewicz.
RSVP at GrizzlyPeakWines@gmail.com or call 541-482-5700.
This is an outdoor concert and socially distanced.
Cost: Donation of your choice:
www.paypal.me/michalcello or Venmo: @michal-Palzewicz