- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Grown-up Easter Egg Hunt
April 11 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$20.00
Rain or shine, join us Easter Weekend for our very first Grown-up Easter Egg hunt! Laughter, fun, prizes and tasty wine are a must as you scour our vineyard, winery and Tasting Room for Easter treats. You must be 21+ years of age to participate.
$20 | person $10 | club members
Limited tickets available. Please dress accordingly. Proper foot wear and rain gear is highly suggested (it is Oregon after all).