- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Grown-up Easter Egg Hunt
April 11 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$20.00
Rain or shine, join us Easter Weekend for our very first Grown-up Easter Egg hunt! Laughter, fun, prizes and tasty wine are a must as you scour our vineyard, winery and Tasting Room for Easter treats. You must be 21+ years of age to participate.
$20 | person $10 | club members
Limited tickets available. Please dress accordingly. Proper foot wear and rain gear is highly suggested (it is Oregon after all).