- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Grown-up Easter Egg Hunt
April 11, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$20.00
Rain or shine, join us Easter Weekend for our very first Grown-up Easter Egg hunt! Laughter, fun, prizes and tasty wine are a must as you scour our vineyard, winery and Tasting Room for Easter treats. You must be 21+ years of age to participate.
$20 | person $10 | club members
Limited tickets available. Please dress accordingly. Proper foot wear and rain gear is highly suggested (it is Oregon after all).