- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- This event has passed.
Halloween in the Vineyard
October 30 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join Schmidt Family Vineyards for a FREE fun filled Halloween event.
We will be offering a Vineyard Tour Hay Ride where you can learn fun facts about our vineyard, the different varietals we have to offer and other interesting facts about the property all while being towed by your favorite winemaker and his New Holland. Other things to look forward to will be candy pairings included with wine flights, lawn games and a costume contest.
Live music by Mike Brons
*event details are subject to change