- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Hideaway Lodge Bed and Breakfast in Woodinville reopens
June 1, 2020
The Hideaway Lodge Bed and Breakfast has been closed because of COVID-19 for 3 months. Although we have always had an emphasis on cleanliness, we have upgraded new policies and procedures to insure the safety and health of our guests. You can view these procedures on our website at: www.hideawaylodgebnb.com.
Enjoy a comfortable, safe and amazing stay as you experience Woodinville and its surrounding areas and activities!
COME JOIN US!