- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Holiday Foods Cooking Class with Natalie’s Estate
November 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$100
Join us to learn to make holiday dishes to impress your family and friends and sip wine and be inspired in the kitchen as you learn to make some delicious recipes.
We are excited to offer a series of cooking classes with a maximum of 10 guests to ensure that everyone has their own cooking station that are 6 ft apart from each other. (Please remember to bring your mask!)
This class is about 2.5 hours in length and you participate in a “hands on” cooking class. During the class you will enjoy wines from Natalie’s Estate Winery along with dining on the dishes you have learned how to prepare! Drink, eat, learn and have fun!
The dishes we will learn to prepare are:
Herb Roasted Turkey Breast
Sage Roasted Pumpkin Risotto
Rustic Apple Tart
When: Friday, November 6th
Time: 6 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: Cookin’ Class, 9265 SW Greenburg Rd Tigard, OR 97223
(Behind the Chair Outlet Store)
Cost: $100.00 per person includes the cooking class, wine and the dinner you have prepared.
Reservations: (Advanced tickets required)