- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Holiday Foods Cooking Class with Natalie’s Estate
November 6, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$100
Join us to learn to make holiday dishes to impress your family and friends and sip wine and be inspired in the kitchen as you learn to make some delicious recipes.
We are excited to offer a series of cooking classes with a maximum of 10 guests to ensure that everyone has their own cooking station that are 6 ft apart from each other. (Please remember to bring your mask!)
This class is about 2.5 hours in length and you participate in a “hands on” cooking class. During the class you will enjoy wines from Natalie’s Estate Winery along with dining on the dishes you have learned how to prepare! Drink, eat, learn and have fun!
The dishes we will learn to prepare are:
Herb Roasted Turkey Breast
Sage Roasted Pumpkin Risotto
Rustic Apple Tart
When: Friday, November 6th
Time: 6 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: Cookin’ Class, 9265 SW Greenburg Rd Tigard, OR 97223
(Behind the Chair Outlet Store)
Cost: $100.00 per person includes the cooking class, wine and the dinner you have prepared.
Reservations: (Advanced tickets required)