- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Holiday Hornucopia: Post-Thanksgiving open house weekend at Bells Up
November 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until December 1, 2019
Join Dave, Sara, Katie, Gabrielle and our mystery guest pourers to celebrate the season with our Holiday “Hornucopia” Wine Country Thanksgiving open house event the weekend after Thanksgiving—no appointment necessary. The winery’s estate tasting room will be open from noon to 4:00 p.m. on (Black) Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 29, 30 and Dec. 1, 2019.
Tastings are $20 per person, deducted from a $75 purchase. Members of Bells Up’s Fanfare Club enjoy complimentary tastings throughout the event. Guests will sample four of Bells Up Winery’s handcrafted wines, paired with light fare and spectacular views of the Willamette Valley from the one and only wine porch.
Located in the Chehalem Mountains AVA, Bells Up Winery is at 27895 NE Bell Road at the intersection of Zimri Drive. In its fifth year of operation, the label is one of Newberg’s newest micro-boutique wineries—making approximately 500 cases annually—and is always open by appointment.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 503.537.1328.