- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Holiday Hornucopia: Post-Thanksgiving open house weekend at Bells Up
November 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until December 1, 2019
Join Dave, Sara, Katie, Gabrielle and our mystery guest pourers to celebrate the season with our Holiday “Hornucopia” Wine Country Thanksgiving open house event the weekend after Thanksgiving—no appointment necessary. The winery’s estate tasting room will be open from noon to 4:00 p.m. on (Black) Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 29, 30 and Dec. 1, 2019.
Tastings are $20 per person, deducted from a $75 purchase. Members of Bells Up’s Fanfare Club enjoy complimentary tastings throughout the event. Guests will sample four of Bells Up Winery’s handcrafted wines, paired with light fare and spectacular views of the Willamette Valley from the one and only wine porch.
Located in the Chehalem Mountains AVA, Bells Up Winery is at 27895 NE Bell Road at the intersection of Zimri Drive. In its fifth year of operation, the label is one of Newberg’s newest micro-boutique wineries—making approximately 500 cases annually—and is always open by appointment.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 503.537.1328.