- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Host with confidence! WIN a Sommelier paired dinner for six.
Winner receives a BC Wine paired three course dinner for six delivered to their home. Each course includes 3 BC wine pairings carefully selected by the competing sommeliers for a total of 9 BC wines. A video series will be made available in advance with information on food prep, wine pairings and any special instructions required. The chefs and sommeliers will have pre-recorded videos speaking to their wine selections and ingredients. They will then join a live session in which an MC will lead VIP judges and contest winners through conversation to provide live feedback on the pairings throughout the evening with a final judgement at the end of the meal to announce the winning sommelier. The consumer prize winners will vote for the consumers choice award that will provide the winning sommelier with an added special prize.
For more info and to enter the contest click here.
Monday, September 28, 2020