- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Host with confidence! WIN a Sommelier paired dinner for six.
September 22, 2020
Winner receives a BC Wine paired three course dinner for six delivered to their home. Each course includes 3 BC wine pairings carefully selected by the competing sommeliers for a total of 9 BC wines. A video series will be made available in advance with information on food prep, wine pairings and any special instructions required. The chefs and sommeliers will have pre-recorded videos speaking to their wine selections and ingredients. They will then join a live session in which an MC will lead VIP judges and contest winners through conversation to provide live feedback on the pairings throughout the evening with a final judgement at the end of the meal to announce the winning sommelier. The consumer prize winners will vote for the consumers choice award that will provide the winning sommelier with an added special prize.
For more info and to enter the contest click here.
Tuesday, September 22, 2020