- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Ian Jones performs at Sigillo Cellars
June 20 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Ian Jones and his blend of outlaw country and Americana is headed your way to bring you an extraordinary night of music at Sigillo Cellars.
His music takes you on a virtual road trip through American landscapes, broken hearts and crying in your beer at the end of the day. His amazing lyrics will make this a night you won’t forget!