- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
October 8 @ 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Can’t make it to any of our in-person events this Fall? Tune in to our Instagram channel (@domainedrouhinoregon) on Thursday, October 8th, at 5 pm PST for a live chat with Véronique and Philippe Drouhin. They will be discussing the 2020 harvest while tasting through an exceptional lineup of newly released wines! To taste along with them, grab this specially priced 3-pack today!