- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Italy in the Willamette Valley
November 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$14.99
Join us for a live virtual wine tasting and education with world renown Italian winemaker, Andrea Paoletti of Rancore, and Ariel Eberle, Winemaker, Yamhill Valley Vineyards hosted by Vicente Pina, Certified Specialist of Wine, Society of Wine Educators.
Do you love Italian wine or food? Have you been Tuscany? Would you like to talk to an Italian and Oregon winemaker?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are in for a unique experience!
- Expand your wine knowledge and get to know Italian grapes and winemaking and how it compares to Oregon.
- Learn about how Pinot Noir can be blended with other grapes to make delicious and food friendly wines.
- This educational and interactive course will deepen your understanding of grape varietals used in Italian and Oregon wines, as well winemaking, and Super Tuscan wines!