- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Italy in the Willamette Valley
November 7, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$14.99
Join us for a live virtual wine tasting and education with world renown Italian winemaker, Andrea Paoletti of Rancore, and Ariel Eberle, Winemaker, Yamhill Valley Vineyards hosted by Vicente Pina, Certified Specialist of Wine, Society of Wine Educators.
Do you love Italian wine or food? Have you been Tuscany? Would you like to talk to an Italian and Oregon winemaker?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are in for a unique experience!
- Expand your wine knowledge and get to know Italian grapes and winemaking and how it compares to Oregon.
- Learn about how Pinot Noir can be blended with other grapes to make delicious and food friendly wines.
- This educational and interactive course will deepen your understanding of grape varietals used in Italian and Oregon wines, as well winemaking, and Super Tuscan wines!