- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Jazz Night With Wood, Wire and Fire
April 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
Join us on April 17th, at 6PM for a speakeasy style evening of jazz, wine and good vibes!
Tickets are $25 and include a welcome drink. Snacks and nibbles will be available along with our fully serviced bar open all evening for you to enjoy whilst listening to these incredibly talented musicians.
Doors open at 5:30PM. No outside food or chairs permitted.
For any inquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (778) 478 4153 ext 3