- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Jazz Night With Wood, Wire and Fire
April 17, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
Join us on April 17th, at 6PM for a speakeasy style evening of jazz, wine and good vibes!
Tickets are $25 and include a welcome drink. Snacks and nibbles will be available along with our fully serviced bar open all evening for you to enjoy whilst listening to these incredibly talented musicians.
Doors open at 5:30PM. No outside food or chairs permitted.
For any inquires please contact email@example.com or call (778) 478 4153 ext 3