- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- This event has passed.
June Wine Club Release – Rosé Festival Collector Series
June 22 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
Come join us for our June Wine Club Release Party.
Not a club member, come anyway. $5 gets you in the door to enjoy what our club members do. It’s a great way to entertain friends and make new ones.
We will have Smoked PDX serving some yummy BBQ for purchase. So come taste, eat and relax.