- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
June Wine Club Release – Rosé Festival Collector Series
June 22 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
Come join us for our June Wine Club Release Party.
Not a club member, come anyway. $5 gets you in the door to enjoy what our club members do. It’s a great way to entertain friends and make new ones.
We will have Smoked PDX serving some yummy BBQ for purchase. So come taste, eat and relax.