- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Keep Calm & Support Live Music – Jeremy Messenger
October 25, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10.00
Music from 2pm – 4pm
You are invited to join us for an afternoon of wine and live music in the unique setting of our Jacko’s Underground Lounge
Jeremy Messenger has spent over 30 years working on various singing styles and performs a repertoire of originals and well-known songs.
Drinks & snacks available for purchase.
Reservations are by the table.
Price: $10 per guest