- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Keep Calm & Support Live Music – Jeremy Messenger
October 25 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10.00
Music from 2pm – 4pm
You are invited to join us for an afternoon of wine and live music in the unique setting of our Jacko’s Underground Lounge
Jeremy Messenger has spent over 30 years working on various singing styles and performs a repertoire of originals and well-known songs.
Drinks & snacks available for purchase.
Reservations are by the table.
Price: $10 per guest